Ascletis is an innovative R&D driven biotech and listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1672.HK). Ascletis is committed to developing and commercializing innovative drugs in the areas of NASH, cancer, viral hepatitis, and HIV/AIDS for unmet medical needs in China and globally. Led by a management team with deep expertise and a proven track record, Ascletis has developed into a fully integrated platform covering the entire value chain from discovery and development to manufacturing and commercialization.
We value our employees as our greatest assets, and we are dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity along with creating a positive work environment where courageous innovation is encouraged and expected. Our vision is to become a world-class biotechnology company. Our highly talented team of scientists and medical professionals are all passionately sharing this common vision, and we are excited to welcome any talented members to join the big family of Ascletis. We are looking forward to having you as a prospective member of Ascletis. If you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VP/Director of Business Development
JOB TYPE: Full-time
VP/Director of Business Development at Gannex (A Member of the Ascletis Group) is primarily responsible for identifying, developing, and winning new business opportunities in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical commercialization market. The candidate will be a key contributor to the Search & Evaluation strategy to support Gannex’s business vision. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities as we grow our business.
• Identify new areas of innovation and growth opportunities
• Leverage broad industry and academic network to secure identification of most valuable partnering opportunities for Gannex
• Proactively call on prospective clients within the territory
• Develop and maintain the active new business pipeline to meet and exceed all revenue targets
• Plan, orchestrate, strategize, and “own” all aspects of the assigned clients’/prospects’ business development initiatives and activities
• Develop and implement BD strategic plan for maximizing revenues through prospecting and lead generation
• Recommend traditional and/or innovative strategies to achieve client business objectives
• Develop strategic approaches, proposals, budgets/pricing, and presentations for use in current and prospective client interactions
• At least BA/BS degree; Master’s/PhD/PharmD preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in roles with progressively increasing responsibilities in either Sale, Marketing, Commercial Operations, Strategic Planning and/or Business Development
• Documented/proven track record of successful sales/business development efforts
• Demonstrated ability to access key decision-makers/influencers that can drive strategy
• Excellent knowledge of the field and inside (remote and engagement) sales, medical- clinical approaches (MSL and CE) structures, responsibilities, and hierarchies in the biopharmaceutical industry
• Must be proficient with SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly developed planning and organizational skills
• Strong people management skills and ability to align people and resources towards organizational success
• Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions in a changing environment
• Keeps abreast of industry trends and identifies new strategies to address
• Willingness to travel