Ascletis is an innovative R&D driven biotech and listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1672.HK). Ascletis is committed to developing and commercializing innovative drugs in the areas of NASH, cancer, viral hepatitis, and HIV/AIDS for unmet medical needs in China and globally. Led by a management team with deep expertise and a proven track record, Ascletis has developed into a fully integrated platform covering the entire value chain from discovery and development to manufacturing and commercialization.
We value our employees as our greatest assets, and we are dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity along with creating a positive work environment where courageous innovation is encouraged and expected. Our vision is to become a world-class biotechnology company. Our highly talented team of scientists and medical professionals are all passionately sharing this common vision, and we are excited to welcome any talented members to join the big family of Ascletis. We are looking forward to having you as a prospective member of Ascletis. If you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, please email your CV to email@example.com.
VP/Director, Clinical Development, Oncology
JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Lead the development and the execution of oncology clinical studies
• Identify new targets in addition to advancing projects in the current pipeline
• Drive quality and speed to meet company goals;
• Work closely with a cross-functional group of experts in commercialization, regulatory affairs, statistics,
and manufacturing to manage clinical development projects;
• Develop clinical development strategies for investigational or marketed Oncology drugs
• Plan clinical trials (design, operational plans, settings) based on these clinical development strategies
• Monitor and manage the conduct of ongoing or new clinical trials for investigational or marketed
• Analyze and summarize the clinical findings from studies to support decisions regarding safety and
efficacy as well as new drug applications, clinical study reports, or publication;
• MD or Ph.D. in immunology/oncology or related disciplines
• 10 + years’ pharma/biotech industry
• Extensive experience leading drug discovery project teams from lead optimization to IND enabling
studies is a plus
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills. Value importance of teamwork.
• Good understanding, good working, and proactive attitude.
• Information gathering skills.
• Good sense of responsibility, dedication, honesty, and self-discipline.
• Self-starter and able to anticipate potential problems and develop a mitigation plan.