Website Sino Biological
Sino Biological is an internationally recognized reagent supplier and contract research organization. The company is currently listed on ChiNext of Shenzhen stock exchange (301047 Sino Biological Inc.). Sino Biological’s core technology platform is its in-house developed mammalian cell-based recombinant expression system. The system employs a range of proprietary reagents and processes, enabling high-efficient production of antigens and antibodies. The company has developed a catalog of 10,000+ recombinant antigens from mammalian cells, E. Coli, and insect cells, along with 2,000+ novel clones of monoclonal antibodies through mouse hybridoma technology and rabbit phage display technology. Sino Biological also offers customized antigen and antibody development and expression services. The company has successfully completed hundreds of projects for research, therapeutic, and diagnostic antibody development.
Sino Biological’s manufacturing facility is in Beijing, China, while its US headquarter is in the greater Philadelphia area. The company also has a subsidiary located at Frankfurt, Germany. Sino Biological is undergoing a major expansion globally. There are multiple positions available.
Job Title: Technical Support Manager
Salary range: based on qualifications
Bonus: Performance based
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area PA, or Houston TX. Other location may be considered for exceptional candidates.
The individual will be a member or the product/technical team. The primary responsibility is to provide technical support for US-based customers, which includes but is not limited to:
- Answering technical questions from customers
- Resolving cases representing sales or customer-generated requests, complaints, or problems
- Helping customers troubleshoot
- Working with product managers to identify areas for improvement
- A M.S. or Ph.D. degree from a biomedical discipline; For MS degree, a BS in biology-related major is required
- Training experience in protein biochemistry, antibody development, and immunology is preferred
- Have a good understanding of biologic research, drug discovery, and diagnostics field, and the relevant technologies, products, and services (manager only)
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Communication Skills
Please contact the HR department