BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
Talent Sourcer, R&D
BeiGene is a Commercial stage Biotechnology company experiencing exponential growth. Our bold mission is to transform the Biotechnology Industry by challenging the status quo and building the first next-generation biotech company. we will expand access to the highest quality affordable therapies to billions more people across the Globe. To fulfill this mission, BeiGene is committed to rapid growth and expansion (500 employees in 2018 to almost 8000 today).
To support our continued growth, BeiGene is building a TA Sourcing Function Globally. We are actively looking for a Talent Sourcer (Research Organization) to attract the top Scientific talent in the industry. You will be one of the first team members and a strategic partner in building out the model. Your primary responsibility will be to develop a rich pipeline of potential research candidates for current and future roles in our China-based research facilities. We currently have one of the World’s largest Oncology Research teams, and you will be one of the key players in growing it from 700-1100 in the next 12 months.
The Talent Sourcer will act as a strategic talent advisor to the Head of R&D, Executive Leaders within our Research Organization, Recruiters, Talent Acquisition Leaders, and HRBPs. You will be called upon to advise these leaders on current market trends, recruiting strategies and the effectiveness of these recruiting channels supported by real data.
Your success will be dependent on your ability to develop relationships with top academic institutions, adaptability to work across roles from early career to Executive levels, and the flexibility to work across US and global time zones, facilities and cultures.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Build relationships with the top academic research institutions in the US to build pipelines of post-doc candidates for current and future roles
- Meet with Senior Business leaders, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, HRBP’s and TA leadership to understand current and future openings, developing detailed sourcing strategies
- Develop an intimate knowledge of BeiGene: know the leaders, the different departments, the growth plans, and how the business model, mission and value intersect
- Partner closely with Recruiters for each search, building rapport and a strong partnership, providing a clear view of your strategy, approach, results, and challenges on each search and making sure to gain their buy in and support
- Participate in Hiring Manager intakes with the Recruiter, taking the lead when appropriate
- Understanding each potential prospects’ “career problem” and being able to articulate how the BeiGene opportunity might be the answer they have been looking for
- When appropriate, provide research, market intelligence and other insights for Senior Leadership
- Build pipelines for future roles by curating and managing a slate of talent for critical positions on an ongoing basis
- Provide updated candidate reports to keep the Recruiter and Hiring Managers abreast of the active candidates on each Search
- Develop and continue to refine your candidate pitch to attract the best talent, adjusting based on new data and market conditions
- Outside the box thinker/disruptor
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience, ideally focused in the Bio/Pharma space with an emphasis on research and development positions
- Prior Consulting or Retained Search experience, including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
- Agile mindset, flexible, with the ability to quickly pivot, working across several sourcing projects simultaneously, while finding the best sourcing solutions and technique based on the search, not married to the same techniques and process
- Expert knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter Advanced Search Features
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent or working knowledge of Mandarin
- Expert working knowledge of Workday and/or other Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM’s
- Previous experience working with GEM and/or other sourcing platforms, such as SeekOut, Hiretual, Entello
- Analytics driven, with previous experience using tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights and Talent Neuron
If you’re interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com .