Website Aleon Pharma International
Aleon Pharma International, Inc. is a strategic regulatory affairs consulting firm. With experienced teams in both the US and China, we work closely with sponsor companies at the forefront of creating new, innovative novel drugs. Using our deep-rooted knowledge and decades of experience and insights working with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), European Medicines Agency (EMA), and other health authorities, we guide partners through the regulatory maze, so their drug candidates can get to market sooner and more safely.
Are you searching for a rewarding position where you will have extraordinary and fast-track career growth opportunities working for a company that is committed to your success and provides direct training from industry experts and the knowledge you need to succeed? If so, you may be a perfect fit at Aleon!
Talent Acquisition Specialist / Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $70,000 – $100,000 + performance-based bonus
- Communicate with management to obtain a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals and develop and carry out the hiring plan.
- Streamline our company’s process for sourcing and hiring top talent.
- Communicate with potential consultants based on company’s needs and develop a comprehensive consultant database.
- Maintain relationships with existing consultants and track consultants’ performance.
- Work with senior management to develop a performance management system that effectively motivates company’s staff members.
- Review employment applications with upper management.
- Improve recruitment process by suggesting and implementing innovative and creative ideas.
- At-least 3 years of active recruitment experience required. Experience recruiting for a pharmaceutical/biotech company is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR or related field. Scientific background is an advantage. Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Creative and open-minded.
- Proactive and ambitious.
What We Offer to You:
- Aleon offers competitive compensation with many benefits, including paid time off, 401(k), profit sharing, health and life insurance, and much more.
- Aleon has a dynamic and flexible working environment where professionals dedicated to learning can truly thrive.
- Limitless learning possibilities, and fantastic career advancement opportunities.
- Friendly and positive work environment.
- Dynamic company culture where employees are engaged and motivated.
We are confident that you will find that Aleon is a very rewarding and exciting place to work. If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, email your resume with confidence to email@example.com.
Inc.’s 2021 Best Workplaces Honoree.
Inc.’s 2020 Best Workplaces – National top 5% for employee engagement.
2018 Outstanding Employer Award (1 out of the 3 winners) by New Jersey Business & Industry Association.
Aleon Pharma International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.