Department： Statistical Programming
- Perform SAS data processes and analysis programming.
- Works with Statistician and Statistical programmer to assure results are consistent with expectations, and Quality control procedures are
- Works collaboratively to meet study deliverables and timelines for
statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Plans and carefully documents differences between programming
results between program developer and Statistical QC programmer.
- Confirms that tracking sheets are current for projects, and confirm
that results are consistent with earlier generated results.
- Maintain up-to-date study documentation.
- Develop, program, test and maintain computer validation/edit checks
- Validate peer programming.
- Provide technical expertise and support to Data Management team.
- Routinely interface with cross-functional team members.
- Participate in regular team meetings and provide input when
- Participate in the programming processes from study start-up to
database lock. Managing project priorities and timelines.
- BS degree or higher in programming or statistics.
- SAS programming experience 1~3 years or Base SAS certification.
- Excellent oral and written skills for cross-site and cross-function
- Dependable, motivated, focused and detail orientated.
- Ability to take direction as needed and work independently on projects
- Capable of managing time effectively and adhering to timelines and
project schedule Complementary Skills.
- Working knowledge of SAS modules and utilities.
- Ability to develop routines using the SAS Macro Language.
- Understanding of biotech industry regulatory requirements.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.