Website GenScript Biotech Corporation
GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Founded in 2002, GenScript has an established global presence across North America, Europe, the Greater China, and Asia Pacific. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, and cell therapy.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology.
· GenScript Career page link: GENSCRIPT USA INCORPORATED – Job Opportunities (paylocity.com)
· If you are interested in Join GenScript China site, please click this link: 人才招聘 (genscript.com.cn)
Work Location: Piscataway, NJ, USA
Employment Status: Full-time permanent
Reports to: Head of Solutions Management
Direct Reports (#/level): N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Solution Manager provides account management and operational support to Business Development team for external sales & marketing activities. Collaborated with operational team, Solution Manager takes full responsibility of the daily operation in customer service function to strengthen customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction. The focus of work is proactive account management, and systematic project management.
- Perform daily operation support to Business Development team, by preparing quotations, placing orders, overseeing material transferring, collecting payment, etc.
- Provide business and technical advice to customers, including but not limited to providing effective solutions to customer’s project inquiries and generating price quotes, etc.
- Engage in customer management; identify customer’s current and future needs during continued business relationship. Make recommendation to Business Development team when needed.
- Collaborate with Scientists and Sales group, analyze customers’ needs, resolve customers’ troubleshooting and/or complaints with a business and technical issue.
- Maintain close communication with customers as well as facilitate communication with business & operational support when necessary.
- Collaborate with various internal teams and departments, including BD/Sales, production, PM, logistics, and accounting, etc. to optimize the order process, and to achieve sustainable growth
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT group to ensure the working platform run smoothly, and actively propose changes to optimize systems’ performance.
- Bachelor’s degrees in relevant life science discipline, such as cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills Must be customer-centered and proactive/action-oriented
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, able to grasp new concepts quickly Strong organization skills with great attention to details
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment Experience working in the wet lab is a plus. Background in therapeutic antibody or Gene & cell therapy is a plus
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.