BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE; HKEX: 06160) is a global, commercial-stage, a research-based biotechnology company focused on molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology cancer therapeutics. With a team of over 7,700 employees across China, the United States (Cambridge, MA; Ridgefield Park, NJ; Emeryville, CA & San Mateo, CA), Switzerland, and Australia, BeiGene is advancing a pipeline consisting of novel oral small molecules and monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer. BeiGene is working to create combination solutions aimed at having both a meaningful and lasting impact on cancer patients
- Provide project/program management support on clinical development project teams
- Develop, validate and maintain project schedules within the enterprise project system
- Apply PM tools and methodologies to facilitate alignment with key stakeholders and ensure communication across project teams
- Drive strategic team decision-making and delivery of team goals and objectives
- Champion and support process improvement initiatives and optimize efficiency, quality, and performance
- Collaborate with teams to deliver on commitments to the organization and to patients
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Responsible for planning and executing projects in accordance with program development strategy.
- Develop, track, and manage the progress of the global development project to defined milestones
- Coordinate regular team meeting schedules, draft agendas and provide meeting minutes, action items, and progress reports according to project management best practices
- Work with team leadership and governance bodies to develop project plans and in translating detailed scientific information into high-level strategic presentations
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths using appropriate tracking tools
- Identify and manage risks across the project; escalate whenever appropriate
- Develop and facilitate team planning sessions
- With team input, draft and manage project budgets and highlight budget changes where needed
- Provide internal project management support to core and sub-teams, as necessary
- Assume additional responsibilities that are commensurate with experience and expertise such as independently providing alliance management for drug and/or diagnostic partners, independently leading sub-teams
- Support process improvement initiatives, e.g., budget change control, program management dashboards and reports, risk management, etc
Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 + years experience in clinical and drug development in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Master’s Degree or above with 5 + years experience in clinical and drug development in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook
Travel: As Needed
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Response well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.