Department Data Management
1. Responsible for ensuring the completeness, quality, and integrity of the
Clinical Trial data.
2. Ensure data quality and consistency according to applicable regulatory
requirements, standard operating procedures (SOPs), processes and
3. Ensure all data management activities to be compliance with GCP,
relevant regulatory requirements, and SOP/WI (work instructions) of
Pharmaron Clinical and/or Sponsor.
4. Ensure acknowledgment, follow, and to be consistent with Pharmaron
Clinical policies and procedures.
5. Act as Lead Data Manager for multiple ongoing clinical studies.
6. Ability to train junior Clinical Data Managers and assign tasks as
7. Ability to create, and maintain DM Timelines.
8. Responsible for leading team activities with the sponsor.
9. Responsible for creating and maintaining the Global Library.
10. Responsible for maintaining eTMF and TMF (where applicable).
11. Hands-on data management responsibilities but not limited to:
• CRF collections, maintenance, and tracking.
• User acceptance testing (UAT) for the database.
• Perform data cleaning activities including discrepancy management
(review of errors from electronic checks) and manual review (review of
data listings to verify quality and completeness of data).
• Create the relevant documentation/files, e.g., Case Report Forms, Data
Management Plan, Edit Check Specification, Data Review Plan, UAT
Plan, Data Transfer Specification, and CRF Completion Guidelines, etc.
• Run ancillary reports as necessary.
• Experience with database setup and database lock activities.
• Participate in internal/external functional meetings as required.
• Peer Review Study documents as required.
• Serve as client contact for project meetings and DM status updates.
• Interact and collaborate with other project and cross-functional team
members including clinical, programming, statistics, database manager,
medical coder, etc.
• Train end users on data collection tools.
• 7+ years of experience in the Data Management field, experience
managing CROs and Data Management vendors is required, working in
a global/cross-cultural setting is preferred.
• Detailed knowledge and experience in case report form design, central
laboratories, programming databases, query resolution, and data validation.
• Advanced knowledge of clinical database design is a must. RAVE
• Knowledge of FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices
• Knowledge of SQL and SAS programming.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Strong problem-solving and time-management skills.
• Team lead experience and ability to manage groups of data managers to
ensure the timely completion of clinical studies.
• High degree of enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility.
• Adapt to work with high accuracy, high attention to detail, and strict
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team setting as well as
• Ability to multitask and balance several ongoing projects.
• Oncology Study experiences are a plus.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.