Ascletis is an innovative R&D driven biotech and listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1672.HK). Ascletis is committed to developing and commercializing innovative drugs in the areas of NASH, cancer, viral hepatitis, and HIV/AIDS for unmet medical needs in China and globally. Led by a management team with deep expertise and a proven track record, Ascletis has developed into a fully integrated platform covering the entire value chain from discovery and development to manufacturing and commercialization.
We value our employees as our greatest assets, and we are dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity along with creating a positive work environment where courageous innovation is encouraged and expected. Our vision is to become a world-class biotechnology company. Our highly talented team of scientists and medical professionals are all passionately sharing this common vision, and we are excited to welcome any talented members to join the big family of Ascletis. We are looking forward to having you as a prospective member of Ascletis. If you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, please email your CV to email@example.com.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
This position will provide statistical support for projects in the NASH /Antiviral/Oncology Therapeutic Area. The successful candidate will collaborate with the clinical teams to design studies, develop protocols, write statistical analysis plans, perform statistical analysis, write reports, and present results. The successful candidate will also participate in regulatory submissions and response to regulatory queries.
• Provide scientifically rigorous statistical input into project development plans, regulatory submissions and
questions, interpretation of statistical results, study design, statistical analysis plans, and scientific and
• Develop effective collaborations with others within clinical teams, partner lines (such as Clinical Operations,
Clinical Developments, Safety Risk Management, Regulatory), and external regulatory, industry, professional
and academic organizations.
• Be accountable for study level and submission level statistical deliverables on assigned projects, including
timeliness and quality of deliverables according to project plans.
• Ensure that all study and project level statistical activities are conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory
requirements and Company standards.
• Provide planning, delivery, and communication of statistical analyses, data presentations, and scientific reports,
including clinical trial results, exploratory and meta-analysis results, modeling, and simulation in support of
• Master’s Degree in Statistics Biostatistics, or related field plus a minimum of 5 years experience in Applied
Statistics; or Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics, or related field plus a minimum of 2 years experience in Applied
• Relevant experience providing an understanding of the processes associated with clinical, regulatory, and
• Advanced SAS programming skills, including data manipulation and analysis, are a must