Website Aucta Pharmaceuticals
Aucta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a technology-based company focusing on the development and commercialization of Branded Specialty Products. Aucta is a pharmaceutical company creating better products of proven molecules using 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway. Through innovation, Aucta is creating new therapeutics, including new dosage forms, new dosing regimens and new indications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle cash receipt from Quickbook, including cash reconciliations, analysis of outstanding receivables, and variance analysis.
- Review accounting entry of bills, invoices, check deposits and general entries.
- Enter and track of all inventory transactions, validate accuracy of inventory costing,
prepare inventory Ledger for all products.
- Helping Accountant manager for the monthly and yearly closing job.
- Preparing Fixed Asset Ledger and finish on-stie fixed asset checking.
- Support quarterly and year end audits and filings.
- Support and develop internal control processes and procedures.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Advanced Excel skills; Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient in QuickBooks accounting software is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.