GemPharmatech is a global company providing high-quality products and model systems for preclinical discovery, testing, and development of new drugs and therapeutic solutions. It serves the biotechnology and biomedical community, pharmaceutical industry as well as academic and government research institutions. GemPharmatech is the best one-stop service center for production, distribution, phenotyping and contract research of genetically engineered mouse models (GEMMs) for partners across the world. With advance gene editing technology, GemPharmatech has created a large collection of over 17,000 GEMMs for therapeutic applications such as tumor therapies, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular disease, pharmacology studies and others. GemPharmatech is currently operating in multiple locations in North American and Asian Pacific regions including the United States, China and Korea. GemPharmatech LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Scientific Content Creator
We are currently seeking a creative scientific content creator to join our Marketing Team in the US. You will interact with an international team from the US, EU and China. You will have the flexibility to work remotely or at one of our office locations.
- Write about mouse models and their applications and implications for biomedical research and related research services precisely and concisely, using words, graphics, multi-media and any other creative ways as appropriate.
- Support marketing and sales activities with the content you generate.
- Tailor content for multiple audiences, including researchers, executives, academic research institutions, and government agencies. Review and edit content developed by other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Present the value of GemPharmatech’s products and services effectively to scientists and KOLs in the field of biomedical research and drug development.
- Source material from the parent company and adapt it to support our needs in the U.S.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop new content.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate science and technology effectively and reliably.
- Strong technical writing and editing skills are critical.
- PhD or applicable graduate degree is a plus.
- Knowledgeable about genetically engineered animal models and their application for biomedical research is a plus.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus.
- Fluent user of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Candidates should be passionate about biomedical research, enjoy working in a start-up environment and be self-motivated.
- Sensible to social, economic and cultural differences.