Website GenScript Biotech Corporation
GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Founded in 2002, GenScript has an established global presence across North America, Europe, the Greater China, and Asia Pacific. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, and cell therapy.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology.
· GenScript Career page link: GENSCRIPT USA INCORPORATED – Job Opportunities (paylocity.com)
· If you are interested in Join GenScript China site, please click this link: 人才招聘 (genscript.com.cn)
Sales Account Manager, CPBU
Work Location: Remote-based in Cambridge, MA
Employment Status: Full-time permanent
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Direct Reports (#/level): N/A
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
The role of Sales Account Manager (CPBU) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for catalog products to achieve sales and profit goals in designated geographic territory. The SAM is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for catalog products, new markets and new applications
- Work together with Marketing team, Technical support team and production team to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Report timely to supervisor:
- Written reports as requested
- Documentation of sales activities
- Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team
- Build a business reference network for new business expansion
- Bachelor or Master Degree in life science or biology, with hands on laboratory experience
- 2+ years Reagent Sales experience
- Knowledge of the life science reagent market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: catalog antibodies, recombinant proteins, protein analysis/purification reagents, etc.
- Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately on a monthly basis
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.