Job Title: Research Technician
Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
- Assist senior scientists with designing and optimizing experiment protocols of relevant R&D projects.
- Collect, organize, and record experiment data following company SOPs.
- Responsible for reporting experiment results in group meetings. Actively participate in related scientific discussions.
- Assist in the routine maintenance and inventory of lab equipment, supplies, and reagents.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in biopharmaceuticals or related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Hands-on experience working in the wet lab.
- Proficiency in basic laboratory operation techniques, perform experiments rigorously and pay attention to details, ability to observe and record experiment outcomes.
- Able to organize experiment data and come up with conclusions independently, report results regularly.
- Excellent skills in reading materials in English, ability to report, verbally and in writing, experiment results in English.
- Strong communication and team coordination skills.
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.