Website NiKang Therapeutics, Inc.
NiKang Therapeutics, Inc. (Nikang Therapeutics (nikangtx.com)), headquartered in Delaware Innovation Space, Wilmington, is a privately-held clinical-stage biotech company focusing on developing novel small molecule oncology drugs. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic research investigator to join ours in vivo pharmacology group. Previous experience with mouse handling is required. Specific experience in mouse oncology models is preferred. The candidate will be part of the R&D team focused on the development of novel therapeutics to combat cancer and other indications.
- The primary work location is at Wynnewood, PA
- Support drug development by designing and executing in vivo mouse studies to test the efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of drug products.
- Support the development of new in vivo oncology mouse models.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with scientific partners across the NiKang research organization.
- Hands-on work with mice includes dosing by various routes (PO, IV, IP), subcutaneous injections, blood sampling, organ/tissue dissection, tumor measurement by caliper, health monitoring, and clinical scoring.
- Support data analysis by preparing data in various forms (e.g. figures or data tables).
- Coordinate work with research assistant/associate; ensure compliance with biosafety regulations; ensure excellent documentation of all experimental work.
- Communicate results at internal and external meetings.
- Ph.D. degree in a biological science field with relevant experience in handling laboratory rodents
- Extensive mouse handling experience is preferred, including dosing animals by various routes (PO, IV, IP), subcutaneous injections, blood sampling techniques, organ/tissue dissection, tumor measurement by caliper, health monitoring, and clinical scoring.
- Experience working in a level 2 biosafety environment (cancer cell culture).
- Can demonstrate good record-keeping practices of all scientific work performed; expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess the ability to communicate results at internal and external meetings, and has the capacity to manage outsourced research
- Adaptive to “startup mentality” with a “can-do” attitude; willing to perform repetitively and wear multiple hats as needed
- Experience in oncology preferred
- Foreign candidates must have a working permit (e.g. OPT) or be eligible for an O1 visa application.
COMPANY REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Annual incentive cash bonus
- 401k retirement savings program with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.