Website NiKang Therapeutics, Inc.
NiKang Therapeutics, Inc. (Nikang Therapeutics (nikangtx.com)), headquartered in Delaware Innovation Space, Wilmington, is a privately-held clinical-stage biotech company focusing on developing novel small molecule oncology drugs. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic research assistant/associate to work in our in vivo pharmacology department. Specific experience in mouse oncology models is preferred. The candidate will be part of the R&D team focused on the development of novel therapeutics to combat cancer and other indications. The successful candidate will perform hands-on work developing mouse models, assessing therapeutic agents in vivo, and be responsible for monitoring animal health and maintaining detailed records. The candidate should be familiar with common injection techniques (e.g. subcutaneous, intravenous, intraperitoneal), blood collection, and tissue collection for downstream processing. Ideally, the candidate will have experience with caliper measurements; additional surgical experience is an asset.
- The primary work location is at Wynnewood, PA
- Support drug development by executing all hands-on work for in vivo mouse studies to test the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of drug products.
- Support the development of new in vivo oncology models.
- Dosing animals by various routes (e.g. oral, intravenous, intraperitoneal, etc), sometimes during weekends/holidays.
- Perform analyses of tumor readouts (caliper measurements).
- Monitor animal health (measure body weight and routine observation) and maintain detailed health records of all animals enrolled in studies.
- Collect blood samples, and dissect tumors and/or other organs/tissues for further analysis.
- Support data analysis by preparing data in various forms (e.g. figures or data tables).
- Ensure compliance with biosafety regulations.
- Ensure excellent documentation of all experimental work.
- High school diploma with more than 3 years relevant animal experience, bachelor/master degree in biology preferred
- Detail-oriented, with good organizational and communication skills.
- Professional attitude; ability to work well with researchers and other technical staff.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must not have allergies to animals.
- Willing to work with laboratory mice.
- Be able to finish required regulatory and hands-on training.
COMPANY REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Annual incentive cash bonus
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement savings program with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.