Website ICE Bioscience, Inc.
- Boston, MA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- New Jersey
Job Details: Full-time, base salary, plus sales commission.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Drug discovery
- Business development
- Doctoral degree
- Master’s degree
Title: Regional Sales Manager, RSM
ICE Bioscience is an Innovative CRO+ Explorer company focusing on early drug discovery services from target validation to pre-clinical candidate identification. ICE has established strong capabilities and technologies of assay development in the therapeutic areas of Immunology-Oncology, Cardiovascular, and CNS. ICE Bioscience was founded in 2010 in Beijing with the mission to add value to our client’s innovative and fast-paced drug discovery programs. We are seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) (or Regional Sales Manager) to promote ICE BIOSCIENCE company’s portfolio of services to secure new accounts and to grow existing accounts at pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. This role will specifically work for our electrophysiology, biochemistry, and cell biology departments. Our mission is to improve human health and patient’s care through cross linking our expertise, dedication, and vision in the fields of drug discovery, personalized medicine, and through the development, manufacturing, and distribution of unique biotechnology-based products. ICE Bioscience offers a comprehensive portfolio of drug discovery services in multiple therapeutic areas. From point solutions to program management, our experts in drug discovery ensure the efficient development and coordination of the sponsor’s unique preclinical program from discovery through preclinical candidate selection. The successful candidate will join a dynamic management team and will play a critical role in identifying areas of growth and aligning our preclinical offerings with the current trends in drug discovery and development.
- Identify and qualify new prospects and business collaboration opportunities by reaching out to decision makers at pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies operating in the pre-clinical space.
- The major focus of this position is to promote ICE’s service portfolios of in vitro biology, biochemistry, and electrophysiology in Drug Discovery.
- Collaborate with the Company’s senior scientific management to perform feasibility assessments and to convert the opportunities into project proposals.
- Develop proposals and assist with the execution of contracts and service agreements.
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with clients through focused client visits and presentations to ensure high levels of client satisfaction on client issues and needs.
- Contribute to developing and implementing the marketing and sales strategy (e.g., brochures, company presentations, website improvement)
- Conduct in-depth research using web resources, scientific forums and other lead sources to identify trendsetting ideas and opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and current contacts database for accounts (active and targeted); this includes such as account profiles, individual contact details, opportunities and communications.
- Actively participating at professional meetings and conventions as appropriate, and as approved by ICE’s management.
- Maintain accurate and updated entries in ICE’s CRM database.
- Manage and oversee the progress and status of client’s projects. Support ICE’s technical groups during periodical client meetings.
- Achieve annual sales goals in defined geographic regions or industry domains.
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences is preferred or/ Master’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Experience in Business Development related to pre-clinical contract research is a plus but not required.
- Understanding in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and drug discovery is essential to support customer workflows and improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of application of biochemistry- and cell-based assays in drug discovery is required.
- Motivation and the ability to expand the existing expertise into new science and business areas are required.
- Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with scientific management of the Company to develop proposals.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong presentation skills are a must. 9. Ability to interact well with a diverse range of professionals from the drug discovery and development community and work effectively in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Travel required. The position can either be home based or located within sales territory.
- Competitive Salary + Sales Commission
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Business Casual Environment
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com(Hiring Mgr. Ben Wei) and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.
ICE Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer.