Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Job Title: R&D Scientist, Drug Development
Specialty: Nucleic acid drugs, Protein drugs, Antibody drugs
- Coordinate with the technical support team. Responsible for promoting products and services toward international clients. Establish and maintain a long-term relationship with clients.
- Responsible for drug R&D department’s project management. Conduct project research according to clients’ needs. Communicate with clients to provide the corresponding project service proposal, quotations, and contract.
- Responsible for tracking orders, communicating with clients, and maintaining relationships with clients. Solve specific technical issues. Carry out result analysis and feedback. Modify and optimize proposals. Complete the full-cycle project management.
- Stay up-to-date with the market demand and competition in drug development related services. Upgrade and optimize the existing technologies and services based on clients’ needs and market demands.
- Assist other department and participate in customer data mining and business development.
- Participate in the research and establishment of new drug targets. Participate in early drug development processes, such as drug design, evaluation, etc.
- Support other activities as assigned by the management.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication using both Chinese and English.
- A Ph.D. degree in biomedicine. Previous experience in drug research and development of nucleic acid drugs, protein drugs, antibody drugs, etc. is preferred.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of responsibility, dedicated, trustworthy, strong ability to withstand stressful situations and think independently, and an active learner.
- Serious and responsible work attitude. Have scientific honesty and ethics. The person is meticulous and rigorous about his/her work. Work well with others in the team.
Location: Holbrook, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.