Specialty: Nucleic acid drugs, Protein drugs, Antibody drugs
- Coordinate with the technical support team. Responsible for promoting products and services to international clients. Establish and maintain a long-term relationships with clients.
- Responsible for the drug R&D department’s project management. Conduct project research according to the client’s needs. Communicate with clients to provide the corresponding project service proposal, quotations, and contract.
- Responsible for tracking orders, communicating with clients, and maintaining relationships with clients. Solve specific technical issues. Carry out result analysis and feedback. Modify and optimize proposals. Complete the full-cycle project management.
- Stay up-to-date with the market demand and competition in drug development-related services. Upgrade and optimize the existing technologies and services based on client’s needs and market demands.
- Assist other departments and participate in customer data mining and business development.
- Participate in the research and establishment of new drug targets. Participate in early drug development processes, such as drug design, evaluation, etc.
- Support other activities as assigned by the management.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication using both Chinese and English.
- A Ph.D. degree in biomedicine. Previous experience in drug research and development of nucleic acid drugs, protein drugs, antibody drugs, etc. is preferred.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of responsibility, be dedicated, and trustworthy, strong ability to withstand stressful situations and think independently, and be an active learner.
- Serious and responsible work attitude. Have scientific honesty and ethics. The person is meticulous and rigorous about his/her work. Work well with others in the team.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.