Website HanchorBio Inc.
- Perform antibody/protein biophysical analysis
- Develop, optimize, validate, and transfer protein analytical methods
- Conduct antibody/protein structure research (including crystallization, X-ray analysis, computational structural simulation, etc.)
- Present (and possibly publish) research results related to analysis or structure
- Assist in the research and development of antibody drugs
- Complete other assignments as needed
- PhD degree in (molecular) biology, biochemistry, biophysics, or protein chemistry with 1-3 years of postgraduate training
- Familiar with protein purification and biophysical analysis instruments, including AKTA, HPLC/UPLC, LC/MS, DLS, DSC, etc., and have long-term operating experience
- Have research experience in protein structure analysis (e.g., crystallization, X-ray analysis)
- Familiar with protein structural simulation software and have experience in protein chemistry and antibody analysis is preferred
- Good professional knowledge, proficient with MS Office, good English reading and domestic / foreign literature query ability
- Excellent written and oral communication, coordination, and problem-solving skills; proactive in work, good team spirit, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Comfortable meeting deadlines in a fast-paced biotech environment
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.