Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
- Direct the project team to formulate new project plans and goals, manage, follow up, and promote the progress of existing and new company protein development programs.
- Summarize and analyze project results regularly, conduct technical communication with customers in a timely manner, answer and provide feedback to customers’ technical questions.
- Track and up to date with demands and direction of the latest developments within the protein research field. Formulate and complete market reports for internal use after combining information obtained from market demands and customer needs.
- Assist the sales department to complete technical negotiations for major projects, provide technical support for presales and aftersales, and report project progress regularly.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the management.
- A Master’s degree in biomedical or related fields. A Ph.D. degree is preferred. Experienced in protein R&D is a plus.
- Able to work proactively, meticulously, and with professional work ethics, with strong ability to withstand work-related pressure, strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, proficiency in reading and reviewing English literature, strong ability in extracting and sorting out ideas from literature.
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.