Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Job Title: Project Manager, Immunodiagnosis
- Act as key customer contact for designated projects. Build work relations with customer project teams to improve customer satisfaction and improve levels of operation as a way to increase the potential for repeat business.
- Provide technical information and assist in problem-solving through phone and email according to customers’ needs. Follow up with customers accordingly.
- Provide product-related training to customers using scientific knowledge and skills. Use available data to help determine potential unsuited products. Update scientific content, such as posters, product datasheets, and web tools, on the company’s website.
- Work closely with other departments to identify potential new products or product lines. Attend scientific conferences and trade/supplier showcases.
- Support other activities as assigned by the management.
- A Master’s degree or above in biochemistry, immunochemistry, biology, or related field. A candidate with a Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in PK Assay, ADA assay. Previous experience in IVD market preferred.
- Excellent product and technical knowledge in immunodiagnosis using ELISA (such as infectious diseases, diabetes, metabolism, and other related fields).
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally face-to-face, via phone, or in writing, with individuals from different backgrounds.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Location: Holbrook, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.