Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Job Title: Project Manager, Genomics
- Work closely with the technical support team to promote sales for products and services as well as to identify potential customers and maintain customer relations.
- Provide technical solution support and rationalization recommendations according to customers’ needs. Provide excellent services to customers.
- Lead the research and screening efforts for technical service projects. Communicate with relevant team members to formulate research proposals. Track and ensure the fulfillment of the technical solutions of participating projects throughout the process.
- Attend regular meetings with clients to report project progress and provide updates regularly. Establish and maintain stable and long-term collaborative relationships with clients.
- Responsible for the full life cycle management of the company’s products and services. Organize and complete market research, technical support, and other relevant work.
- A Master’s degree or above in molecular biology, genomics, bioinformatics, biopharmaceuticals, or related field. A candidate with a Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Superior knowledge in his/her own field, with a solid theoretical and practical foundation.
- Have a clear mind and demonstrate a certain degree of pioneering and innovative ability. Able to independently design and carry out related research projects.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, patience, and can function well in a team setting.
Location: Holbrook, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.