Website RefDrug Inc.
Position: Project Manager – Clinical Trial Supply Management | full-time
RefDrug Inc. is an international company specializing in pharmaceutical product distribution and clinical supply management services. We are currently undergoing a rapid expansion in our China and US market and need a hardworking, detail-oriented PM individual on board.
- Taking full responsibility and accountability for client requests, delivery and opportunities. Communicate/collaborate with clinical CRO, sponsor and clinical study sites to ensure robust supply chain strategies for the on-time delivery of clinical supplies.
- Driving projects towards successful completion while supervising the communication, procurement, logistics, business development, operations, quality and administration abide to regulations and company’s SOP.
- Provide on-going monitoring of inventory and expiration dates for assigned program/study. Ensures alignment with supply forecast and study/program requirements.
- Provide technical oversight of packaging and distribution including, but not limited to document review of packaging specifications, master, executed batch records, distribution instructions, order processing and delivery.
- Support clinical label development process including creation of master label text, translations, and label proofs.
- Ability to read clinical trial protocols and interpret medicine requirements. , create and execute effective clinical trial supply chain solutions, oversight vendor(s) to execute it.
- Write, review, and/or provide input to documents including, but not limited to: pharmacy manuals, INDs, IMPDs, request for proposals, and IRT/IWRS specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good coordination ability, self-motivated team player, and detail-oriented
- 2 years of Project Management experience in Drug Supply Chain or clinical research
- Familiar with office software and ERP system
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with flexible hours
- Proficient Chinese-English bilingual. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Background in pharmacology, Medical and Biology research is preferred
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.