Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Job Title: Project Manager, Chemistry
- Program coordination and relationship building with important customers.
- Work directly with customers facilitating communication and maintains long-term strategic relationships.
- Work with account teams to identify new service business opportunities and deliver quotes to the customer.
- Act as a mentor to support organizations and provide direction and guidance on an as-needed basis.
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in the field of chemistry, pharmaceuticals as well as related.
- Strong organization skills-ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly. Effective group interpersonal skills and project management skills.
- Experience related to business development is preferred.
Location: Holbrook, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.