Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
- Responsible for the detection and analysis of samples obtained from biological analysis methods for biomacromolecule drugs (monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, etc.), such as PK, ADA, NAb, etc.
- Develop, optimize, and validate biological analysis methods including PK, ADA, and NAb. Analyze and summarize experiment data. Resolve technical issues that occurred during the application of testing methods.
- Independently construct SOPs and record files for bioanalysis experiments of biomacromolecule drugs following GLP regulations.
- Accurately operate experiments in accordance with the project proposal and experiment methods
- Record experiments in real-time and truthfully. Validate experiment data and reports.
- Provide training and guidance on instruments and experiment techniques to team members within the group.
- Advanced degree (Master’s and above) in biochemistry, bioengineering, biotechnology, molecular and cell biology, medicine, or related field.
- Candidate has previous experience working in a GLP laboratory. At least one year of experience in sample analysis. Able to use immunological analysis techniques targeted at biomacromolecule drugs (ELISA, MSD, Luminex, etc.) for PK quantitative detection, immunogenicity testing (ADA), quantitative detection of PD biomarkers, or use neutralizing antibody detection (cell) methodology to develop and validate biomacromolecule drugs.
- Highly motivated. Demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills. Previous experience in team management preferred.
- Strong ability in using computers for data analysis and processing.
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.