- Responsible for the detection and analysis of samples obtained from biological analysis methods for biomacromolecule drugs (monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, etc.), such as PK, ADA, NAb, etc.
- Develop, optimize, and validate biological analysis methods including PK, ADA, and NAb. Analyze and summarize experiment data. Resolve technical issues that occurred during the application of testing methods.
- Independently construct SOPs and record files for bioanalysis experiments of biomacromolecule drugs following GLP regulations.
- Accurately operate experiments in accordance with the project proposal and experiment methods
- Record experiments in real-time and truthfully. Validate experiment data and reports.
- Provide training and guidance on instruments and experiment techniques to team members within the group.
- Advanced degree (Master’s and above) in biochemistry, bioengineering, biotechnology, molecular and cell biology, medicine, or a related field.
- The candidate has previous experience working in a GLP laboratory. At least one year of experience in sample analysis. Able to use immunological analysis techniques targeted at biomacromolecule drugs (ELISA, MSD, Luminex, etc.) for PK quantitative detection, immunogenicity testing (ADA), quantitative detection of PD biomarkers, or use neutralizing antibody detection (cell) methodology to develop and validate biomacromolecule drugs.
- Highly motivated. Demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills. Previous experience in team management is preferred.
- Strong ability in using computers for data analysis and processing.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.