Job Title: Project Manager, Antibody Development and Production
Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
- Manage and follow up with the plan formulation of antibody project client development; based on the project goal and plan, complete project initiation, adjustment, progress report, finalization, etc.
- Summarize and analyze the relevant information of the assigned research project, perform in-depth research of target information, obtain project verification information and evaluation criteria through literature review.
- Organize regular project meetings, coordinate and promote collaboration between different departments, resolve potential problems that occurred during project progress, ensure implementation of plans decided during meetings, promote project execution while ensuring project quality.
- Follow up with market demand for antibody-related services, optimize existing technology and business based on customer needs and market demands, assist other departments to complete the market development of antibody projects, explore potential customer bases, actively find new collaboration opportunities, and assist in business negotiations.
- Master’s degree in biomedical or related field. PhD is a plus. Experience in antibody development is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and professional ethics, perform well in a team setting, ability to coordinate resources.
- Ability to withstand work pressure and dedicated to the company, have a passion for life sciences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.