- Track industry development trends. Combining the company’s development needs, responsible for researching and collecting information and demands in the animal model market.
- Identify and understand clients’ needs. Develop relevant animal models according to the client’s needs and project requirements. Formulate research proposals. Lead the team to implement the plans and complete reports.
- Collect and organize potential client information. Provide timely feedback on relevant market information (clients, products, competitors, etc.).
- Research and analyze clients’ needs and market trends. Manage and maintain client relations and sales channels. Prepare project reports and other materials regularly.
- Support other activities as assigned by the management.
- A Master’s degree or above in veterinary medicine, pharmacology, biology, or a related field. A candidate with a Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Highly familiar with and previous experience in the establishment of animal models for research. Familiar with the screening process in early drug development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to engage with others actively.
- Excellent professional ethics and teamwork spirit.
- Have a meticulous work attitude, efficient, have a strong sense of responsibility, and am highly motivated to take initiative at work.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.