Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Job Title: Project Manager, Animal Models
- Track industry development trends. Combining company’s development needs, responsible for researching and collecting information and demands in the animal model market.
- Identify and understand clients’ needs. Develop relevant animal models according to clients’ needs and project requirements. Formulate research proposals. Lead the team to implement the plans and complete reports.
- Collect and organize potential client information. Provide timely feedback on relevant market information (clients, products, competitors, etc.).
- Research and analyze clients’ needs and market trends. Manage and maintain client relations and sales channels. Prepare project reports and other materials regularly.
- Support other activities as assigned by the management.
- A Master’s degree or above in veterinary medicine, pharmacology, biology, or related field. A candidate with a Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Highly familiar with and previous experience in the establishment of animal models for research. Familiar with screening process in early drug development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to engage with others actively.
- Excellent professional ethics and teamwork spirit.
- Have meticulous work attitude, efficient, have a strong sense of responsibility, and highly motivated to take initiative at work.
Location: Holbrook, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.