Website GenScript Biotech Corporation
GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Founded in 2002, GenScript has an established global presence across North America, Europe, the Greater China, and Asia Pacific. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, and cell therapy.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology.
· GenScript Career page link: GENSCRIPT USA INCORPORATED – Job Opportunities (paylocity.com)
· If you are interested in Join GenScript China site, please click this link: 人才招聘 (genscript.com.cn)
Work Location: Seattle, WA or Piscataway, NJ
Travel Requirement: Up to 15%
Employment Status: Full-time permanent
Reports to: Sr. Global Product Manager
Direct Reports (#/level): N/A
This Product Manager is responsible for the development and execution of GenScript’s mRNA reagent service new product development roadmap. Product Managers are the key product owner and champion of their product or service line, and the advocate for the Customer. This ideal candidate will have a blend of skills including technical knowledge, stakeholder management, excellent project management, and strong communication.
- Develops new product development roadmap for GenScript’s mRNA reagent services with support from the Sr. Global Product Manager.
- Conducts primary market research to understand technology and market trends.
- Builds persuasive business cases to support specific investment by GenScript.
- Collaborates closely with stakeholders in different functions (Production, R&D, Finance, Legal, etc.) on individual new product development projects.
- Partners with Marketing Managers, Sales, and Business Development to understand and communicate internally the needs of the market and the customer.
- Ability to quickly and critically analyze technical and non-technical data and draw conclusions
- To synthesize different sources of data and market intelligence to develop forecasts, customer personas, and specifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets
- Must be adept at handling pressure and working under stress
- +2 years of product management or sales experience
- Advanced degree (PhD level) in Biochemistry, Biology, and similar specialization preferred
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.