Website BF Innovation Inc. Farmingdale
BF Innovation Inc. (BFI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bright Future Group (headquartered in Hong Kong). BF Innovation is located in Farmingdale, NY. BF Innovation focuses on research and development of prescription pharmaceuticals, technology transfer, and scale-up of these pharmaceuticals to its partners and third-party CMOs. BF Innovation is poised to foster novel collaborations that can lead to significant advances in helping people to a better future.
Pharmaceutical Analytical Scientist / Senior Analytical Scientist
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Farmingdale, New York, US
• Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances, excipients, and finished drug products with minimum supervision.
• Perform analytical testing for raw materials and drug products to support product development.
• Record the details of experiments and analytical data according to good documentation practice. Analyze data obtained from experiments and draw conclusions.
• Prepare and review protocols, reports, and technical documents that support product development.
• Handle multiple projects while delivering high-quality data in a timely manner.
• Coach junior scientists.
• Master’s degree in analytical chemistry or related discipline with 6+ years experience in pharmaceutical R&D laboratories, or Ph.D. degree in analytical chemistry or related discipline with 3+ years experience in pharmaceutical R&D laboratories.
• Hands-on experience with analytical instruments, such as HPLC, GC, UV, KF, etc., and non-instrument wet chemistry methods. Knowledge of mass spectrometry, XRPD, DSC, TGA, IVRT and statistical analysis is a plus.
• Knowledge/familiarity with USP/compendial testing.
• Good time management and organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
• Highly motivated and results-oriented.