Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
- Manage warehouse. Responsible for the delivery and warehousing of all products. Follow customers’ order requirements to prepare shipment, pack, and ship out products from the warehouse in a timely manner.
- Sign and receive parcels and consumables. Organize and sort them into the warehouse in time.
- Maintain good communication with team members. Solve problems that occurred during product warehousing and dispatching. Report work progress regularly.
- Maintain good relationships with logistics companies. Responsible for the overall management and update of logistics-related SOPs. Constantly improve the supply chain logistics work.
Note: This position offers flexible working hours. He/ She can leave after finishing the logistics work of the day and does not need to be on site during regular working hours (9am – 6pm).
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in biology, basic medicine, organic chemistry, or related field.
- At least 1+ years of work experience in scientific research.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational and coordinating skills, and team spirit.
- Have a meticulous work attitude. Do not make mistakes. Punctual and efficient without procrastination. Honest and trustworthy.
- Have a proactive work attitude, highly motivated, and demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism.
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.