Website Accurant Biotech
Position: LC/MS Scientist/Group leader
Department or Group: Bioanalysis
Location: 259 Prospect Plains Road, Bldg H, Suite 168, Cranbury, NJ, USA 08512
Full Job Descriptions:
The scientists must have strong backgrounds in bioanalysis LC/MS method development
- LC/MS bioanalysis assay development, optimization, validation, and execution supporting potential drug programs targeting the immune system.
- Execution of assays under a GLP-environment
- Will be responsible for data quality and oversight of subordinates
- Data analysis and interpretation for client for decision-making support
- Accurate record-keeping of procedures
- Be point of contact for pharma clients to understand to ensure scientific, compliance and
- B.S./M.S./PhD in scientific field with 3+ years of bioanalysis LC/MS method development experience.
- Familiar with Analyst and Watson LIMS software.
- Hands-on experience in HPLC and Mass Spectrometry instrument operation and
- Good understanding of FDA guidance in LC/MS bioanalysis assay validation, previous industry
experience in a GLP lab is preferred.
- Experience with protein chemistry is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Passionate to work in a fast-growing environment.
Retirement investment plan -401(k), Vacation/PTO, Medical, vision, and dental care, H-1B Visa Sponsorship
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.