Website HanchorBio Inc.
- Develop immunomodulatory biologics against cancers, including drug target selection, research plan formulation, and research plan execution
- Execute the experiments related to the project, lead the team members to implement the R&D plan, complete the stage tasks of each project according to the pre-determined schedule, promote the project to enter the IND-enabling stage, and assist in completing research-related regulatory documents
- Assist in applying for research funds and patent applications
- Present research results and publish research data in journals
- Complete other assignments as needed
- PhD degree in immunology or immuno-oncology with more than 2 years of postgraduate training
- Strong background in immuno-oncology
- Prior exposure to industry R&D and antibody or fusion protein drug development is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, good English reading and domestic/foreign literature query ability
- Excellent written and oral communication, coordination, and problem-solving skills; proactive in work, good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility and leadership
- Comfortable meeting deadline in a fast-paced biotech environment
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.