Website CR Medicon
CR Medicon is a clinical development CRO dedicated to providing high-quality services including regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical operation, data management, statistical analysis, programming, and biological sample analysis. We are the most trusted and fastest-growing clinical trial service provider/partner for both domestic and overseas sponsors.
Human Resource Manager
Department: Human Resource (HR)
- Recruit employees per needs of business expansion. Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, and identify hiring potentials based on budget. Be responsible for pre-screening, background check and credentials of new staff members, and assist with on-boarding process.
- With guidance of HRD, facilitate and conduct the orientation training for new employees according to the training decks provided by headquarter
- Create and maintain local HR policies, process and procedures which should comply with state laws, and update as necessary, review with HRD in head office on regular basis.
- Oversee the maintenance, communication and destruction of personnel records as required by local labor law.
- Monitor timesheet records and maintain up-to-date employee PTO records, provide the information of employees’ entry & exit, and employees’ attendance record to Paychex for payroll calculation and pay-out.
- With support of consulting firm and HRD, conduct job evaluations for new open position and recommend pay structure based on market findings, ensure the internal equity & external competitiveness of salary plan.
- Maintain employee relations, such as counseling and disciplining employees. Conduct employees exit interviews and implement employee terminations.
- With guidance of performance evaluation policy issued by headquarter, plan, monitor and implement employee performance evaluation in local office on set schedule.
- Lead admin staff to provide other business and office administrative support as needed.
- B.S. in Management or related field with master in HR or related field preferred.
- 5+ years increasingly responsible role in human resources.
- PHR certification required.
- Strong recruiting ability and leadership skills to guide an HR team and support and motivate staff.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English is preferred
- Functional knowledge of state and federal labor law.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jenny Zhang email@example.com.