Website Accurant Biotech
Position: Flow Scientist
Department or Group: Bioanalysis
Location: 259 Prospect Plains Road, Bldg H, Suite 168, Cranbury, NJ, USA 08512
Full Job Descriptions:
The scientists must have strong backgrounds in both multi-parameter flow cytometry and immunology
- Flow cytometry-based phenotyping/biomarker/receptor occupancy assay development, optimization, validation, and execution supporting potential drug programs targeting the immune system.
- Execution of assays under a GLP-environment
- Will be responsible for data quality and oversight of subordinates
- Data analysis and interpretation for clients for decision making support
- Accurate record-keeping of procedures
- Be point of contact for pharma clients to understand to ensure scientific, compliance and
- Post-graduate degree in immunology-related field 3+ years of flow cytometry experience
- Must understand flow cytometry data analysis and interpretation
- Understanding of validation principles for flow cytometry assays for clinical assays
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and record-keeping skills.
- Previous industry experience in a GLP lab is a plus
- Experience with ligand binding assay, IHC assay, qPCR is a plus
- Experience with BD and Beckman flow cytometers is a plus
- Passionate to work in a fast-growing environment
Retirement investment plan -401(k), Vacation/PTO, Medical, vision, and dental care, H-1B Visa Sponsorship
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.