Website HanchorBio Inc.
- Manage special projects and, coordinate /collaborate with different departments and cross-functional teams
- Assist the management team to implement company’s resolutions and various projects
- Assist CEO & President to complete various daily management tasks and management transformation tasks based on the core value of “pursuit of excellence”; implement the specific planning, efficient execution, inspection report and supervise improvement (PDCA) of each project
- Assist CEO & President to grasp the company’s various research and development progress; provide reasonable resource coordination suggestions
- Coordinate with CEO & President in inter-departmental communication and convening meetings
- Manage the receipt and response of stakeholders including but not limited to investors, boards and foreign guests
- Arrange CEO & President’s travel itinerary arrangements and reservations (Coordinate complex calendars for meetings and traveling)。
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance promptly
- Assist other tasks including but not limited to patent and IP
- MBA (focusing on operations and supply chain management) & A S. or Ph.D. degree in biological sciences
- Be goal-oriented and resourceful, capable of serving as a role model of the corporate culture emphasizing on quality, speed, and innovation
- At least 2-3 years of experience working as a coordinator, executive assistant, or similar positions at multinational, preferably public companies in the tech or biotech or biopharma industry
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capability of handling confidential materials and topics with discretion and sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills for both English and Chinese (proficient in both written and verbal aspects).
- Logical thinker with detailed research proficiencies (publication on peer-reviewed journals preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly in PPT) and business communication software (Zoom, Webex, and MS Teams)
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.