BeiGene is a global, commercial-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology cancer therapeutics. Currently employees are located in APAC, Americas, and Europe. BeiGene is advancing a pipeline consisting of novel oral small molecules and monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer. BeiGene is working to create combination solutions aimed at having both a meaningful and lasting impact on cancer patients. For more information, see www.beigene.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
BeiGene continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. When considering candidates, we look for scientific and business professionals who are highly motivated, collaborative, and most importantly, share our passionate interest in fighting cancer.
BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE; HKEX: 06160) is a global, commercial-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology cancer therapeutics. With a team of over 7,700 employees across China, the United States (Cambridge, MA; Ridgefield Park, NJ; Emeryville, CA & San Mateo, CA), Switzerland and Australia, BeiGene is advancing a pipeline consisting of novel oral small molecules and monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer. BeiGene is working to create combination solutions aimed at having both a meaningful and lasting impact on cancer patients
- Lead and/or mentor the program management team for oncology clinical development and product lifecycle management
- Develop and lead global product development strategies
- Establish clear processes for team management and communication
- Drive strategic team decision-making and delivery of team goals and objectives
- Lead process improvement initiatives and optimize team efficiency, quality and performance
- Collaborate with teams to deliver on commitments to the organization and to patients
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Plan and execute projects in accordance with the global clinical development strategy
- Facilitate alignment with key stakeholders and ensure communication across project teams
- Develop, validate, and maintain project schedules within the enterprise project system
- Plan, track, and manage project milestones, dependencies, and critical path
- Lead and facilitate team planning sessions: develop team charter, define project scope, and ensure global cross-functional alignment
- Implement good project and risk management practices
- Manage process for project budget governance and oversight within oncology
- Liaise with internal and external collaborators to deliver high quality work product, presentations, etc.
- Provide internal project management support to core and sub teams, as necessary
- Coordinate team meeting schedules, prepare agendas and minutes, track action items and progress reports according to project management best practices
- Lead process improvement initiatives, e.g., budget change control, program management dashboards and reports, risk management, etc.
- Assume additional responsibilities and leadership that are commensurate with experience and expertise such as independently providing alliance management for drug development partners, independently leading oversight steering committees
Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 + years experience in clinical and drug development in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Master’s Degree or above with 7 + years experience in clinical and drug development in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- PMP certification a plus
- Lead and/or mentor program management team
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook
Travel: As Needed
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Response well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and development areas; Pursues training and opportunities for growth; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.