Website HengRui USA
HengRui USA is the US hub for our parent company Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine (600276 SHA), a global pharmaceutical company with around $90 Billion market value, $3.6 Billion annual revenue (data by 2019) and over 30,000 employees globally. The product line includes antineoplastic drugs, angiomyocardiac drugs, surgical drugs, contrast agents and antibiotics. The pipeline across different therapeutic areas such as oncology, autoimmune, pain management, metabolics etc.
In HengRui USA, we recognize, appreciate, and reward our team’s contributions; we emphasize our people’s well-being. We want you to feel empowered to do your best work, in a place where you are respected, engaged, fulfilled, and developing!
Director, Corporate Accounting
Location: Princeton, NJ
Reports to (Title): Chief Financial Officer of Hengrui USA / Europe
Job Summary: The incumbent will lead the record-to-report accounting function and is responsible for ensuring timely month-end closes, monthly management reporting, maintenance of accounting systems and workflows across areas of responsibility and developing and maintaining financial controls. He/she will provide support to our CFO and executive team and interface regularly with executive management, business process owners, finance team and other stakeholders to ensure continuous timely and accurate accounting/reporting process.
- Manage monthly accounting close and reporting process, maintain close calendars and close status checklist.
- G/L and chart of accounts (COA) ownership.
- Ensure all monthly transactions are properly recorded consistent with US GAAP and corporate policies.
- Prepare/review monthly account reconciliations.
- Track and record intercompany transactions and manage consolidation process.
- Design, implement and monitor internal controls over financial reporting.
- Identify process improvements to streamline month-end close and other activities to decrease time and complexity of tasks.
- Various corporate-level special projects, including financial systems implementations and process improvement initiatives.
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA and/or MBA preferred;
- 10+ years accounting experience, previous Big 4 audit experience is a plus;
- Hands on experience managing accounting close cycle and preparing management/external financial reports;
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP;
- Accounting systems/ERP knowledge, previous implementation a plus;
- Previous managerial experience with the ability to build out a team.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong MS Office skills;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well in a team-based work structure and build and manage a growing team; and,
- Problem solving skills with ability to present working solutions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability