Website Sino Biological
Sino Biological is an internationally recognized reagent supplier and contract research organization. The company is currently listed on ChiNext of Shenzhen stock exchange (301047 Sino Biological Inc.). Sino Biological’s core technology platform is its in-house developed mammalian cell-based recombinant expression system. The system employs a range of proprietary reagents and processes, enabling high-efficient production of antigens and antibodies. The company has developed a catalog of 10,000+ recombinant antigens from mammalian cells, E. Coli, and insect cells, along with 2,000+ novel clones of monoclonal antibodies through mouse hybridoma technology and rabbit phage display technology. Sino Biological also offers customized antigen and antibody development and expression services. The company has successfully completed hundreds of projects for research, therapeutic, and diagnostic antibody development.
Sino Biological’s manufacturing facility is in Beijing, China, while its US headquarter is in the greater Philadelphia area. The company also has a subsidiary located at Frankfurt, Germany. Sino Biological is undergoing a major expansion globally. There are multiple positions available.
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Salary range: Based on qualifications
Bonus: Performance based
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Assisting customers with quotations, orders, and payments.
- Processing orders, checking inventory, confirming orders, and processing payments.
- Keep in contact with customers and communicate the status of orders, shipments, and deliveries.
- Coordinate the deliveries of orders with other functional groups.
- Assist AR department on overdue invoices.
- Provide various administrative support to the inside sales team.
- Provide basic troubleshooting to customers.
- May need to work in the warehouse to pick and pack packages to ship.
- Collect customer feedback and communicate with other staff.
- An associate or a bachelor degree
- Life science-related field or laboratory experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Competitive salary; Healthcare insurance and company matched Simple IRA; Opportunities for growth
Please send CV and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.