Website Fosun Pharma USA Inc.
About Fosun Pharma USA Inc.
Fosun Pharma is a leading innovation-driven international healthcare group and operates businesses in the pharmaceutical and health industry, including pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices and medical diagnosis, and healthcare services. Through in-house R&D, co-development, in-licensing and incubation, Fosun Pharma had established platforms for small molecule innovative drugs, antibody drugs and cell therapy, focusing on major therapeutic areas, including oncology, immunology, “4 hypers” (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia and hyperuricemia) and their complications, as well as central nervous system. In the meantime, Fosun Pharma keeps close track of cutting-edge technologies, such as targeted protein degradation, RNA, oncolytic virus and gene therapy to enhance its innovation ability. For more information, please visit www.fosunpharmausa.com
Position Name: Compliance Counsel
Work Location: Hybrid/Remote
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Job Department: Legal
Job Classification: Exempt
Direct Supervisor: VP- General Counsel and Compliance Officer
Direct Reports #: 0
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Counsel to provide legal and compliance expertise and counsel for all compliance and ethic matters for the Company’s innovative and generic pharmaceutical and in vitro diagnostic (“IVD”) businesses. The individual must have experience counseling on promotional and medical affairs materials and activities and ensuring all materials are developed in accordance with Company standards and all applicable laws and regulations for pharmaceuticals and preferably IVD. Other compliance and legal activities and support may include internal and external investigations and interactions with government agencies, law firms, trade organizations and other external agencies, as needed. The individual will provide support and report to the VP, General Counsel and Compliance Officer.
- Develops, maintains, and supports all compliance and ethics programs for the Company’s innovative and generic pharmaceuticals and IVD businesses.
- Provides timely legal review of all materials submitted for Medical/Regulatory/Legal Review. Works closely with Commercial, Medical and Regulatory Affairs colleagues.
- Provides legal advice and counseling on various issues, including but not limited to Food & Drug Administration (FDA) labeling, marketing strategies, promotional tactics and materials, direct-to-consumer advertising campaigns and programs, patient support programs, customer interactions, healthcare professional (HCP) engagements, and commercial sponsorships
- Proactively identifies risks, opportunities and mitigating actions, and collaborates across business functions to implement
- Works closely with leadership from line of business in developing strategy and achieving objectives
- Partners with the Compliance Officer to implement an effective ethics and compliance program
- Assists with employment law matters
- Stays informed of new laws, regulations, and industry trends affecting the company, and assists with development of policies and training as needed
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned
- Juris Doctorate Degree ABA accredited law school and must be active member of the New Jersey State Bar or qualified as Registered In-house Counsel in State
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant legal experience required
- Experience within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is required
- Litigation or Government Investigation experience is preferred
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong problem-solving skills – demonstrates and exercises creativity and initiative
- Ability to gain trust at, and work with, all levels of organization
- High level of integrity with the ability to maintain the protection of proprietary and
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance with comprehensive coverage
- 401(k) match and annual company contributions
- Generous paid time off options, plus floating holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Communication reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
Job title is subject to change based on candidate experience.
Fosun Pharma USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is Fosun’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fosun Pharma USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please submit your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.