Department Data Management
1. Responsible for ensuring the completeness, quality and integrity of
the Clinical Trial data.
2. Ensure data quality and consistency according to applicable
regulatory requirements, standard operating procedures (SOPs),
processes and data standards.
3. Ensure all data management activities to be compliance with GCP,
relevant regulatory requirements and SOP/WI (work instructions) of
Pharmaron Clinical and/or Sponsor.
4. Ensure acknowledge, follow and to be consistent with Pharmaron
Clinical policies and procedures.
5. Hands-on data management responsibilities but not limited to
• CRF collections, maintenance and tracking.
• User acceptance testing (UAT) for database.
• Perform data cleaning activities including discrepancy
management (review of errors from electronic checks) and
manual review (review of data listings to verify quality and
completeness of data).
• Create the relevant documentations/files as assigned, e.g., UAT
Plan and CRF Completion Guidelines, etc.
• Run Reports as instructed by Lead Data Manager.
• Conduct Third Party Reconciliation as instructed by Lead Data
• Interact and collaborate with other project and specialty team
members including clinical, programming, statistics, database
manager, medical coder, etc.
1. Bachelor Degrees or above in life/medical science, mathematics or
2. Good oral and written communication.
3. Knowledge of Windows Environment and its applications (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.).
4. Strong ability to analyze and learn.
5. High degree of enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility.
6. Adapt to work with highly accurate, highly-attention of details, and
strict quality control.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.