GemPharmatech is a global company providing high-quality products and model systems for preclinical discovery, testing, and development of new drugs and therapeutic solutions. It serves the biotechnology and biomedical community, pharmaceutical industry as well as academic and government research institutions. GemPharmatech is the best one-stop service center for production, distribution, phenotyping and contract research of genetically engineered mouse models (GEMMs) for partners across the world. With advance gene editing technology, GemPharmatech has created a large collection of over 17,000 GEMMs for therapeutic applications such as tumor therapies, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular disease, pharmacology studies and others. GemPharmatech is currently operating in multiple locations in North American and Asian Pacific regions including the United States, China and Korea. GemPharmatech LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently seeking a motivated Client Manager to join our Sales Team in the US. You will be a team member in building our success and will be interacting with clients to introduce our products and services, receiving feedback and requests from clients and coordinating with our technical and business teams to provide customized solutions. You can have the flexibility to work remotely or at one of our office locations.
- Managing all aspects of sales to clients you are responsible for and ensuring clients satisfaction;
- Preparing and conducting presentations to clients to introduce our products and services;
- Communicating with clients to receive feedback and request and coordinate with our teams to provide customized solutions;
- Coordinating product inventories related to sales and clients you are responsible for; and
- Preparing and submitting various internal documents and reports on a regular basis.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s (MS) degree or equivalent in biological/life sciences, laboratory management, Bio/Pharma business marketing or related discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred. Experience with molecular genetics or transgenic mice is particularly preferred.
- A minimum of one to three years’ experience in laboratory research or product sales related to biological/life sciences in industrial or academic settings is preferred. Sale experience with successful records is preferred.
- Highly effective at overcoming objections and obstacles with strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in interactions with individuals or groups in-person or via social network and other communication media including online presentations, such as via pre-recorded or live interactive video meetings.
- Demonstrated skills with word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint presentation and other office applications required.
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Excellent technical writing and demonstrated effective written communication skills are required. Multi-lingual skill is preferred.
- Be able to travel in the US and internationally with expected travel time of 10% or more.