Website Lab Bioreagents
Lab Bioreagents is a manufacturer of reagents for supporting bio-assays. We focus on developing buffers and kits in ligand binding and cell assays. Our mission is to help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our developed products, we are a strong supporter of pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and research institutes. In our efforts to provide the right blend of innovation and value to our clients, Lab Bioreagents scientists have implemented mastered numerous assay buffers and kits over the years. We opened the Innovation Lab in Wilmington, DE, to further develop products, technologies, and services that complement the existing portfolio.
Your responsibilities include routine customer service, shipping and handling, and laboratory support
Customer Service Support:
- Communicate effectively via telephone, email, and mail.
- Assist customers over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Process domestic and international sales orders ensuring accuracy of the information provided and initiating communication necessary to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Provide products/services status to customers
Shipping and Handling:
- Maintain lab inventory list including reagents, chemicals, lab consumables, and office consumables. Submit the order request when the inventory is low. Receive and record orders
- Ship and provide products/services tracking to customers
- Build and implement Shipping and Handling SOPs for improving the service quality.
- Perform routine lab work including HPLC, BCA, and others.
- Verify the lab records for meeting accuracy and compliance standards.
- Maintain clean and organized lab conditions.
- Routine lab safety check
- Bachelors with 0-2 years of experience in pharmacology, biology science, or related discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to function collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team setting