Website RefDrug Inc.
RefDrug Inc. is an international company specializing in pharmaceutical product distribution and clinical supply management services. We are currently undergoing a rapid expansion in our China and US market and need a hardworking, results-driven BD individual on board.
This position is primarily responsible for generating sales revenue for Company’s pharmaceutical products and services. Daily work includes but is not limited to:
• Establish and maintain professional business relationships with clients, industry officials, and peers.
- Coordinate correspondence between RefDrug resources worldwide and the customer
- Manage the relationship with the client by monitoring proposal/project progression fromidentification to closure and beyond.
- Participate in promoting and selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Identify, manage, and participate in trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences
- Identify current and future trends in the pharmaceutical CRO industry and provide advice onresource allocation.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining professional business relationships with clients, industry, and peers.
- Excellent sales, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positiveattitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Keep accuraterecords, follow instructions and comply with the company’s policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing and sales in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor of Science in biology or pharmacology is plus
- Chinese-English bilingual (Mandarin) is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base + commission
- Stock options in the company
- 3 weeks’ vacation and 5 sick days
- Other standard benefits
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.