GemPharmatech is a global company providing high-quality products and model systems for preclinical discovery, testing, and development of new drugs and therapeutic solutions. It serves the biotechnology and biomedical community, pharmaceutical industry as well as academic and government research institutions. GemPharmatech is the best one-stop service center for production, distribution, phenotyping and contract research of genetically engineered mouse models (GEMMs) for partners across the world. With advance gene editing technology, GemPharmatech has created a large collection of over 17,000 GEMMs for therapeutic applications such as tumor therapies, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular disease, pharmacology studies and others. GemPharmatech is currently operating in multiple locations in North American and Asian Pacific regions including the United States, China and Korea. GemPharmatech LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development – Immuno-oncology
We are currently seeking an individual to join our Business Development team. The qualified candidate will interact with clients to introduce our products and services. With support from our technical teams this individual will also provide customized solutions to our clients. You will be part of an international team. You will have the flexibility to work remotely or at one of our office locations.
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship
- Conduct market analysis, initiate and drive new lines of business
- Assist the CEO in exploring new business directions including acquisitions.
- Understand and advocate for genetically engineered mouse models and their value to biomedical research.
- Present products and services to potential customers with scientific rigor and business wisdom.
- Represent GemPharmatech reliably to its core value.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Degree in life sciences, medicine, Bio/Pharma business marketing or related discipline. PhD in immunology and equivalent is preferred. Experience with molecular genetics, transgenic mice, immune-oncology, immunotherapy, biopharma is preferred.
- A minimum of 1~3 years of experience in laboratory research or business and sales related to life sciences.
- Highly effective at overcoming obstacles with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in conducting business and sales presentations with scientific rigor.
- Excellent scientific writing and analytical skills.
- Fluent user of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as the minimum.
- Be able to travel in the US and internationally with expected travel time of 10% or more.
- Multilingual is preferred.
- Passionate about biomedical research, enjoy working in a start-up environment and is a self-motivator.
- Sensible to social, economic and cultural differences.