With over 3,000 customer-centric employees, operations and commercial offices across the US, EU and China, Porton Pharma Solutions provides global pharmaceutical companies with innovative, reliable and end-to-end process R&D and manufacturing services across small molecule APIs, dosage forms and biologics.
Our Process Technology Centers and USFDA/EMA/PDMA/NMPA/WHO-inspected Manufacturing Facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment, highly flexible cGMP-compliant production assets, plus over 700 highly skilled scientists and process engineers, all backed by a proven program management system dedicated to seamlessly delivering successful outcomes for your unique project requirements.
We are committed to be the most open, innovative and reliable pharmaceutical service platform in the world and Enabling public’s early access to good medicines. We constantly strive for excellence, and have been recognized through awards by industry forums and global pharmaceutical companies for our process innovation, supply chain performance and compliance with global Quality and EHS standards. By efficiently advancing development and enabling commercialization of multiple high-impact medicines, Porton is proud to have earned the trust of some of the world’s leading and most innovative pharmaceutical companies and many biotechnology companies across the US, EU and Asia.
Drug Product CDMO：DDS.firstname.lastname@example.org
Gene&Cell Therapy CDMO：BD.SZ@portonbio.com
Business Development Director
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Unlimited (China region)
- Acquisition of new clients, identify new business opportunities especially for API among Chinese pharmaceutical companies.
- Having contracts from clients, especially for API orders.
- Budget control, revenue and expense strategy.
- Key Account Management: Keep our clients to stay in high level of satisfaction. Maintain and stronger the partnerships with clients to broaden the business.
- Major in Chemistry related and PhD preferred.
- 5 years plus working experience as BD role in CDMO/CRO/CMO focusing on API.
- Good at communication and negotiation.
- Ambitious to make new things happen.
- Highly organized and driven, comfortable with challenges.