GemPharmatech is a global company providing high-quality products and model systems for preclinical discovery, testing, and development of new drugs and therapeutic solutions. We are very excited to be expanding our teams in both our San Diego, CA, and Cambridge, MA locations. We serve the biotechnology and biomedical community, pharmaceutical industry as well as academic and government research institutions. GemPharmatech is the best one-stop service center for the production, distribution, phenotyping, and contract research of genetically engineered mouse models (GEMMs) for partners across the globe. With advanced gene editing technology, GemPharmatech has created a large collection of over 20,000 GEMMs for therapeutic applications such as tumor therapies, autoimmunity, metabolic disease, cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative diseases, pharmacology studies, and others. We also have an extensive platform of humanized mouse models to test directly human therapeutics in mice. GemPharmatech is currently operating in multiple locations in the United States and opening new headquarters in San Diego, CA, and Cambridge, MA. Our Asian Pacific regions include China, Japan, and Korea. GemPharmatech LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently seeking several new hires to join our Business Development team in both Cambridge and San Diego. These cannot be remote work positions. The qualified candidates will interact with clients to
introduce our products and services. With support from our technical teams, these individuals will also provide customized solutions to our clients. You will be part of an exciting international team.
• Expand client relationships and identify new clients to establish a business relationship
• Conduct market analysis, initiate and drive new lines of business
• Assist the CEO in exploring new business directions
• Advocate for genetically engineered mouse models and their value to biomedical research.
• Present products and services to potential customers with scientific rigor and business wisdom
• Represent GemPharmatech’s core value reliably
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
• Degree in life sciences, medicine, or related discipline. Ph.D. in immunology, oncology, neuroscience, metabolism, or other major areas of research or equivalent is preferred. Highly qualified candidates with a master’s degree will be considered. Experience with molecular genetics,
transgenic mice, immuno-oncology, immunotherapy, and biopharma experience are preferred, but all biological or medical backgrounds are needed.
• 1~3 years of experience in sales related to life sciences preferred, but we will train well-qualified candidates.
• Highly effective at overcoming obstacles with strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Skilled in conducting business and sales presentations with scientific rigor.
• Excellent scientific writing and analytical skills.
• Be able to travel in the US and internationally with an expected travel time of 10% or more.
• Multilingual is an asset.
• Passionate about biomedical research, enjoy working in a start-up environment, and is a self-motivator.
• Sensible to social, economic, and cultural differences.
Please apply using the below function and send your CV/Resume directly. Please mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.