Website GenScript Biotech Corporation
GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. Founded in 2002, GenScript has an established global presence across North America, Europe, the Greater China, and Asia Pacific. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, and cell therapy.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology.
· GenScript Career page link: GENSCRIPT USA INCORPORATED – Job Opportunities (paylocity.com)
· If you are interested in Join GenScript China site, please click this link: 人才招聘 (genscript.com.cn)
Biosciences Technical Account Manager
Work Location: Home Based/Remote Work
Employment Status: Full-time permanent
Reports to: (Sr.) Regional Technical Account Manager
Direct Reports (#/level): N/A
Technical Account Manager provides account management and high-level technicalsupport to customers, serving as the primary technical source for supporting sales/marketing activities. Supported by Technical Account Associates, Technical Account Managers take full responsibility of the daily operation of customer service function to strengthen customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction. The focus of work is in project management, project design, and proactive account management.
- Provide primary business, technical and product/service advice to customers, include providing effective solutions to customer’s project inquiries and generating price quotes for project design
- Analyze customers’ needs, resolve customers’ troubleshooting and/or complaints with a technical issue and advise them of additional services and product solutions when necessary
- Identify potential areas of concern for customers. Make recommendations based on recognizing customers’ current and future needs during continued business relationship
- Maintain close communication with customers as well as facilitate communication with technical support when necessary
- Collaborate with internal teams/departments to achieve sustainable growth
- Organize and provide training for internal sales and external distributors by delivering presentations or/and demos
- Demonstrate technical expertise when attending trade shows or exhibitions
- Master’s or above degree in relevant life science discipline, such as cell biology, immunology, molecular biology and peptide therapeutics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills Must be customer-centered and proactive/action-oriented
- Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, able to grasp new concepts quickly Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.